Thursday, November 5, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!??

ESPN Gameday came to BYU and of course Curtis, Drake, and Kat were there. (I was home in bed - go Cougs) Curtis had this awesome sign made and it was featured on KUTV Sports and it was one of five signs featured on ESPN Gameday's blog. But.....BYU did not let them hold it up for the camera because it had a pic of Obama on it. :( Note to BYU - You are party poopers who take yourselves way too seriously. Note to the BYU Security Guard who threatened to arrest (YES, ARREST) Curtis if he held the sign up (and that security guard was packing heat btw) - Dude! Hurry up and graduate with your IT degree. And, yes, you look taller with that gun.

Drakes 8th Grade Football team's last game and their last "All in" with their helmets. This seriously brought tears to my eyes. I loved watching the games and cheering like crazy and having Curtis be a part of the coaching. We will miss it. GO LEHI!

Drake on the sidelines. I love how all the boys look so tough with these pads and helmets on.


Before the last game. Kat and I usually wore an old jersey of Drakes so we could be "Team Puzey"


This is where he gets his blocking practice.






2 comments:

  1. That poster is hilarious. You guys make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the poster! BYU security has a serious big man complex!

    ReplyDelete