Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

"Peace Brother" - Drake made the perfect rasta dude - And yes - that is a Mountain Dew in his hand!Curtis and Katherine - Kat was wearing a mustache and playing her guitar - I think she was trying to tell us that we've been working her too hard around the house...
OHhhhhh - Here's the mustache!!!
Grandpa B and Katherine
Jana and Mark won the Best Couple Award - they were "Super" dontcha know
Norma(Athena), Jana (Super Girl), Julie (2 buns in the oven), Sheryl(LHS CHeerleader), Brianna(Little Red Riding Hood), and Jade(Tinkerbell)

I really have nothing clever to say for this picture - yes, its a pocket

Ready to collect some candy in the annual "Trick orTreat around the house"


This is our cute niece Shia. Curtis has not lost his touch as a Baby Charmer. We had a fun night - Thanks Jana and Mark for another fun party!!

















4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute of pictures. I love all your costumes. =0)

    I don't know if you are added to my private blog list or not. So if not email me at shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

    Looks like a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still laughing at Kat's costume and Julie not knowing who she was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have all the fun! Way to be festive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't anyone tell me i should have waxed? I love our get togethers... Can't wait till FRIDAY!! i will leave the stache at home.

    ReplyDelete