Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gooooo Mighty Cougars!!

(#20)BYU 14-(#3)Oklahoma 13
BYU went to the new Texas Staduim for our 1st game of the season and surprised everybody with a great win. During the final 5 minutes - when it was really tense and exciting- Curtis said "If they win, I'm going to wear our BYU flag as a cape and run around the loop two times!!" Well, the BYU Win Fairies must have heard his pledge and here is a shot of Curtis on one of his victory laps. He wasn't the only one outside celebrating- our neighborhood was pretty lively with whoops and excitment. Although at church the next day, everyone thought ALL the noise was the Puzeys. Huh, go figure...


#1 BYU fan Katherine. Yes, those are our Christmas lights on in honor of the win.
Curtis and Jason Oviatt are holding the flag out for Drake and Bridger Oviatt to celebrate






3 comments:

  1. GOOOOOOO MIGHTY COUGARS!!!!!
    Whoop, Whoop! I LOVE the flag/cape! Next time we will get there faster to see Curtis in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how much money I would pay to see Curtis run around like that! haha! That story made my whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that what I heard coming home from heber sat night? WOWZA! I am seeing a halloween costume coming...COSMOS lost southern brother... Cougar man, flag style. glad he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete