Sunday, September 6, 2009

Awwwww, MOM!!!

Time for church. I came downstairs, Kat came upstairs. She took one look at me and said "Awww Mom!! We MATCH!! we are both wearing skirts and levi jackets!!" The HORROR!! I guess that matching with your mom is no longer cool when you get to high school. Who knew?? So since we had to leave for church right then, she relented and we matched for three whole hours. Curtis took a monumental photo of the official last time we were going to match. So far there has been no retribution to her by cool friends who happened to notice. whew...


2 comments:

  1. that's matching? huh, kids are so technical these days. I think you both look great, besides great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! I think that being a teenager heightens your sense of "matching" and "Mom embarassment" - just wait!

    ReplyDelete