Sunday, September 20, 2009

BYU's 1st Home Game (a tragedy)


Everything about the day was great except the actual game. We lost. BYU 28 - FSU 54. It was ugly! But we had fun, food, friends and football!

Curtis on grill duty.



Drake and Zach were ready



Kat and I went to the bookstore and got new t-shirts. It's a very important part of football - wardrobe - and new clothes!

The girls found some shade under the truck. It was good to see our friends - the Greers

Trevor and Emma

Drake dosen't find trouble, trouble finds DRAKE!

See this guy in the red? He is a FSU fan whom Curtis invited over for a drink. He stayed for a hot dog, 2 drinks, chips, some salad and a rice krispie treat. He had the gift of gab you might say...we had cleaned up and were walking toward the staduim when he got the hint and wandered off...

Drake and Kat


The team did not do the Houka Dance before the game so Kat did it herself. GO Kat!

Curtis in the crowd. We'll get them next time.

3 comments:

  1. You make me wanna be a Puzey. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say Trouble" found Drake! Looks fun, glad the weather was nice for you. I'm with Kristin, i want to be a Puzey too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new wardrobe!!! You're shirt is so the Puzey family "We Are BYU"!! And are the cheerleaders really that short next to Drake?? Maybe that is why I never made the squad....that or the fact that I still can't do a cartwheel...Hummm...wonder which one it could be....???
    Looks like you had a BLAST!!! We will have to get a sitter and come next time!

    ReplyDelete