


My sweet husband of 20 YEARS brought me a bouquet with 20 flowers in it. One for each year of marriage. He told me he choose yellow because it's been "Sunny"! awwww! We went to Ruth's Chris Steak House in Salt Lake and ate like there was no tomorrow. Twenty years has gone by so fast. I can still remember our wedding day so clearly. I was not nervous at all. I had my six sisters, one sister-in-law and one cousin in matching red dresses. Ahh, yes, they were the height of fashion. Red taffeta with a red lace overlay, big bows on the shoulders...I wonder if anyone still has one. My sister Julie played the piano for us and looking back it was hilarious. She was (and still is) a 'beginner' player. I think there was alot of cringing going on. I had my cedar chest on display with all my "trousseau " items in it. I still have that dusty pink Tupperware. We Honeymooned in Jackson Hole WY for a week.
20 Years is just the beginning. I love him so much. We are a great team. I can't wait for the next 20!
Happy Anniversary to one of the cutest and coolest couples we know! You are the perfect and most amazing match! We love you both!
ReplyDeleteYou are a great team! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLittle did you know that your younger sister thought you had the best wedding and I envied that cedar chest and tupperware! Thanks for the laugh! Curtis is so sweet! Congrats on 20 years!
ReplyDeleteCurtis....YOU DA'MAN!!! WHAT!!?? you have been married for 20 years???!! I thought you were only 27??...where has the time gone??
ReplyDelete