Just think...NO BILLS FOR YOU! Are you sure that you didn't back into that on your way to work? I have seen your mad backing skills. I know times are tough but I don't think consolidating the gardage and mail man is a good idea.
Ha ha, Doreen! NO! I did not do it THIS time. And for the record, Kat wants everyone to know that she did not do it either! I guess the garbage man had his can-pickin' arm out to get the Nelsons' can and forgot to pull in back in, and just wiped my mailbox out. I thought it was pretty funny - it's just a mailbox and they are going to replace it. The poor driver...
I can't decide if I should laugh or cry for you! Are you kidding me?!? Nice one!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's talent. I hope the city pays for that bill.
ReplyDeleteJust think...NO BILLS FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure that you didn't back into that on your way to work? I have seen your mad backing skills.
I know times are tough but I don't think consolidating the gardage and mail man is a good idea.
Ha ha, Doreen! NO! I did not do it THIS time. And for the record, Kat wants everyone to know that she did not do it either! I guess the garbage man had his can-pickin' arm out to get the Nelsons' can and forgot to pull in back in, and just wiped my mailbox out. I thought it was pretty funny - it's just a mailbox and they are going to replace it. The poor driver...
ReplyDeletenotice the Nelsons' mailbox is still perfectly intact...that driver has skillz
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Jason's first thought was that Kat did it too.
ReplyDelete