Sunday, July 26, 2009

Timpanogos Hike 2009





































Curtis, Kat, Drake, Zach S.(honorary Puzey), Eli L., and Trevor L. decided a nice 18 mile hike was just what they needed. They are Awesome! Making it to the top in 5 hours and 45 minutes. Our dog, Licorice, made it to the top and back twice in that time. Seeing as they lost track of him after hiking for only 10 minutes. Fellow hikers all told their stories of Licorice as they passed our party going down. Licorice taking a nap in the shack, Licorice following strangers, Licorice laying in the river... Hey - he has 4 legs and they only have 2... The reward for their hard work was the traditional Purple Turtle feast.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope that you got that hot dog a big shake at the "perp"! Way to go PUZEYS, they really do ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I knew some day you would finally give in and get blog! I am so excited because I think you are so STINKING funnny!!!! I can't wait to hear some of the Puzey family secrets!

    ReplyDelete